Nowadays, parents are much more educated and advanced than before. They are capable of teaching their kids by themselves or with the help of homeschool online. There are several advantages listed below of homeschool online:
- Parents have full control over what their children are educated on.
- Parents build a good bond or relationship with their children.
- The time for teaching is flexible. The parents can decide the schedule for their children’s education keeping in mind what is best for their child.
- The online website and parents can make the learning techniques fun so that the child enjoys while teaching them catch up easily.
- It helps the parents give the necessary attention to their kids.
- Protects the children from the negativity of society.
- Gives the parents an opportunity to pass their own values and beliefs to their kids.
- Helps the parents be aware of their kid’s hidden talents.
- Helps the kids believe that education can be fun and interesting.
Though there are many advantages of homeschooling online, there may be some disadvantages which are:
- The parents have to face the wrath of people who do not support homeschooling.
- It can sometimes make the kid feel frustrated and unhappy. This is majorly due to the reason that he cannot enjoy his school life and have the opportunity or scope of making new friends.
- There may be days when the parents cannot focus on the kid’s education. On such occasions, the kid may lag behind.
- There will be a constant worry among parents and they cannot relax even after a tiring day at work.
- Homeschooling may prove to be expensive as parents have to bear all the expenses of books, notepads, stationery etc.
By checking the points mentioned above, parents can decide to homeschool their kids or not.