Maths is a subject in which students can score full marks. But to achieve this, they have to do a lot of practice. The foremost important thing is clarity of the concept. If students have strong concepts, then they could solve any problem. It does not matter whether it is difficult or easy. Here in this article, we will focus on how to build maths concepts. What are things that need to be kept in mind while studying maths to get the maximum result.
Preparation Tips for Class 12 Maths Board Exam
Most of the topics in class 12 maths are the continuation of what students have studied in class 11. So, to grasp the concepts of class 12, students need to refer the NCERT Solutions Class 11 Maths for revising their basics.
1) Go through the Syllabus: Students must be well versed with the syllabus at the beginning of the academic session. It will help them in knowing the course structure of mathematics subjects and accordingly they can prepare their study plan.
2) Solve NCERT Maths Book: After knowing the syllabus, the second thought that comes in the minds of the students is from where to study. The best resource for the board exam preparation are NCERT Books. These books are considered as a bible for the students.
They should first go through the theory part described in the book and then solve the examples related to the topics. After that, they should start practising the exercise problems from the textbook. In case they find themselves stuck somewhere while solving the questions, then they can refer to the NCERT Solutions Class 12 Maths.
3) Know the Exam Pattern: Through the exam pattern, students get to know the weightage of questions asked under each section and number of 1, 2, 4 and 6 marks questions asked in the exam. This helps them in preparing the exam strategy.
4) Practice from Previous Year Papers: Solving previous year papers are the best way to evaluate preparation level. This also gives an idea on what kind of questions are asked in the exam and what is the difficulty level of the paper. Moreover, students get to know where they are making silly mistakes and losing marks. Working on these mistakes will improve their performance in the board exam.
5) Manage Time Efficiently: In maths subject, most of the students could not able to solve all the questions during the exam. This mostly happens when students get stuck on solving a particular question and waste their lot of time. To improve this, they need to practice from different types of sample papers. By solving them, they get to know how to manage time efficiently during the exam.
The key to scoring high marks in maths subject is practice. The more students will practice different types of questions, the stronger will be their concepts. Keep learning and put all efforts into exam preparation.